Tuesday, May 17, 2011

DIY Project Parade Highlights

My goal the next week or so is to have yard sale items sorted, priced, boxed and ready to go for the first free weather-friendly weekend.  So I spent the day cleaning.  Actually that translates to playing doll house and re-arranging.  Decorating is so distracting and a great procrastination tool.  Does that happen to you?  

I'm loving all of the DIY inspiration linked up this week!  Sometimes I look at the links and just want to add one of everything into my 'shopping cart'! Please click the link to see the details, tutorial and more pictures by the original blogger....

~*~
main floor family room 045a
I love Lisa's eclectic style.

~*~

This vintage suitcase table is beautiful!
Before it was this...

~*~

Before...
Now...lovely!
~*~

I share her addiction to numbering (and labeling) things. 
Look at these bar stools before:
and now - numbered in French!
MORE numbered bar stools at Red Hen Home!

~*~

See how Deanna made a Vintage Locker Inspired Basket 
at It's Just Me...

~*~

Ballard Bird Knock-Offs (with printable pattern)

~*~

Have you linked up your DIY project yet?