Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New TV Show Alert!

Just in case you didn't know, I'm excited to share this!  I can't wait for the premiere of HGTV’d, a new series where HGTV travels across America, surprising fans with home makeovers resulting in over-the-top transformations by their favorite HGTV designers.
The makeovers will feature stunning room designs created by HGTV stars such as David Bromstad (Color Splash), John Gidding (Curb Appeal: The Block), and Vern Yip (HGTV Design Star) and is hosted by Tanika Ray. I'm going to enjoy getting an up-close-and-personal look at these beautiful new renovations, many of which have been remodeled and revamped with unique designs. I can't wait to see the transformation and reveals!

Want to join me in shamelessly displaying your home's biggest home design eyesore? 


Edit:  Here is the sad story of the front of our house, something I haven't shared with you. Previous owners created an enclosed porch.  However - they took away the front door!  We're front-door-less! We'd love your vote:  Low number means you agree we need help (I think).  (Let me know if you've entered and I'll vote for you too!)


House without a Face, The original front door to our home is now covered by an enclosed porch, redirecting the front door to an un-impressive side door.  It feels as if our home has turned it's back in shame.  Please help us create a welcoming face and useful entry area!, The front of our home has no curb appeal and no front door.  :(  We feel as if it's turned it's back in shame.  Family and guests enter through the back door., Porch

The new series will kick off on Monday, June 6th on HGTV.

Would you scream with joy or horror if this pulled up in your driveaway?  It's a little bittersweet, isn't it?  Hurray!  A makeover!  Oh no...the world will see what I don't share - my biggest darkest home disaster secret!  lol  (Don't worry...I love old homes and see the potential too.  We have tons of projects and scary areas to our home but we're working on changing that.)  What'd you LOVE to have transformed in your home?
Ray-Ban SXSW TDCC2_(small)