Thursday, May 19, 2011

DIY at Cedar Hill Ranch

Good afternoon, DIY friends!

I'd like to introduce you to Anita from

"Cedar Hill Ranch is about creating a relaxed lifestyle and home that is also graceful and beautiful, a place that embraces family and friends in a comfortable way while making them feel special and celebrated. I think of French life being about family and friends in a beautiful setting, sitting around a outdoor table with good food and good conversation. I write about how to create a home that embraces your family and guests with interior design ideas, DIY projects, antiques, vintage dishes, great recipes, entertaining, and anything else I find interesting or helpful."

Anita shares some beautiful and inspiring DIY ideas...


Before was DIY & pretty. 
But Mr. Mouse (you'll have to visit Anita to get the full story) forced her to give the day bed a makeover. 

Now it's beautiful back porch coziness...
Gorgeous details.
Thistles in a tin can?  Simple and pretty accent!
Hi Molly!

Dreamy, isn't it?  Inspiring too.  Makes me want to give my back porch swing a new look!



Enjoy a ranch tour while you're visiting Cedar Hill Ranch...

and send my love.

Cedar Hill Ranch

~*~*~*~
How would you like to win a Weber S-620 grill ($1800 value) for your back porch?
Like HomeTalk on Facebook to be entered to win!
Tell 'em DIY sent ya!