Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Multi-tasking, DIY'ing Super Grandma

As usual, I'm so impressed with your DIY projects.  Sometimes I wonder if YOU all should be writing my blog.  I received this note in my inbox.  It made me smile. It made my day.  Notes like this get me every time.  

I just love your blog and it inspires me. I have done several posts of things I have done and I would like to share. Please take a look at my blog and see if there is anything you like. Thanks, Janis

Of course I clicked the link and

HOLY COW!  DIY heaven!

So, what did I do?  I did what any curious DIY'er would do.  I took a gander at her blog , went through the whole she-bang (back to the beginning of '09 anyway) and I'm showing off a few of my favorite projects for "Grams".  Click the links for more details. Oh - and her writing will make you "lol".  I loved reading about her family and adorable grandchildren.


DSC05093

Before:


IMG_0892

Beautiful After:
DSC05052

Before:
DSCF2259-1
Amazing After:
DSC05020


DSC04901

How fun is this swing?  Brings back childhood memories although the one I rode was just a plain ole' tire.
IMG_0679

And speaking of tires, check out these tire planters!  

IMG_0653

She's also SEW talented!  



And I love her red and white kitchen:

DSCF2691

Spoon Bracelets!
2009-08-14 13.25.47

She makes these awesome gifts and more too!
DSCF1845

DSCF1557











Well?  What do you think?  Pretty amazing stuff, huh?

Thanks for sharing your creativity and stories, Janis!  :)

Don't forget to enter the Gorilla Glue Giveaway!
All you have to do is be a follower and comment!
If you love to DIY - I know you'll LOVE this prize pack!
More details HERE as well as info on an upcoming DIY Club Inc. party!