Friday, May 6, 2011

My Thrifty Finds

Yard sale season!  Woo hoo!  I attended my first yard sale of the year today.  I didn't come home empty handed.   Here are the results of my treasure hunt...

wooden bowl and spoon 

little clock

2 mini-convex mirrors

old book (pages for DIY projects)

aluminum pots and plates for planters

beakers and flasks for use as vases

Of course, I could have gotten so much more, but I was good and practiced restraint.  Okay.  It's mainly because Wisteria is having an 80% off sale and I found some great bargains there too including...
Pendant Cage Lamp
Woven Seagrass Basket Set
French Country Mixing Bowls
I need to have a yard sale before I bring home more treasures, if you know what I mean. 

Are you excited for yard sales and flea market season?  What'd you find?!  
~*~*~*~

If you're a Word Whipped fan after the giveaway last week, there's another going on at The DIY Club.  Pop over to enter!

Enjoy the weekend!