Friday, December 3, 2010

Rambling Ophelia - Pretty Painted Furniture

Ramblings of Ophelia has some beautiful furniture transformations.  Please click the links to see the full details, tips and transformations.  I'm in a furniture-painting kind of mood.  I have two built-in cabinets that need something fabulous.  Christie is providing some beautiful inspiration!
  
Boring desk...


gets some Pizzazz...


I would pass up this round side table in a heart beat, not seeing potential...

Not Christie.  She put on some Beatles tunes and created this masterpiece...


And a grand finale.  I love this one too! A night stand before & after.

Before...

Amazing after...


She has some cute stories to go along with her DIY too.  Head over.  Be inspired. Paint furniture!

Thanks, Christie!

Enjoy the weekend!

~*~*~*~
Congratulations to Ann Marie from Twice Lovely - winner of the $100 CSN giveaway!
(Ann Marie - please email me at thediyshowoff@gmail.com!)