Thursday, October 21, 2010

DIY Project Parade Fab Furniture Features

I've been on the hunt for something to paint and not because I specifically need something but I'll know it when I see it, right? And looking is half the fun.  Some furniture inspiration is all I need. Here are some awesome furniture makeovers from this week's DIY Project Parade.  Please click the links to see the full transformation in original post.  If you have something to share, email me a link and I'll include it in an upcoming spotlight.  :)  Now, check out these talented ladies' transformations...

Going Green China Cabinet at the Inspired Nest....



File Cabinet to Nightstand at Homemaking on a Dime...














Photobucket

Gorgeous New Look by Welcome to Heardmont...


Beautiful Buffet Makeover at LouLou...
DSCN0871

Happy Hello Yellow dresser makeover at Chrissie's Collections...

Lovely Hutch Makeover at Two Carolina Nesters...



Pretty Shabby Armchair Makeover at Biljana Shabby...



Great furniture makeover & tutorial at Mrs. Adventure...



Frugal Mom x 3 - Beautiful Dining Room Chair Redo...

Lovely Vintage Toile Sewing Cabinet at On Ruby Lane...

DSCF3516

Cutest Rocker Revamp at Glitz & Grits!


Wow - unbelievable armoire makeover at I Heart Naptime...

painted armoire for nursery


Beautiful Numbered Bench at Maple & Magnolia...




Do you feel like applauding as much as I do? Great job, ladies! You're each an inspiration!