Friday, March 4, 2011

A Bit of (DIY) Sunshine

Rebekah from

has had this old piano for a long time.
Look at this piano all painted sunny and pretty!

I love her story.  The photo above is mostly how it looked, moved from garage to storage unit to garage. 

But now it's stunning. A beautiful marigold yellow and gorgeous accent
See the process over at A Bit Of Sunshine

Wow, right?!

Rebekah (and Chris) - it's GORGEOUS!  I love her happy color and I love your decorating accents.  Beautiful job!  Thank you so much for sharing your pretty piano. 

Go ahead, click the link to Rebekah's blog, A Bit of Sunshine to see MORE of her amazing home, before and after photos, beautiful projects and inspiring photography that will have you browsing her entire blog. 


Here's a peak of A LITTLE BIT OF SUNSHINE things that inspire me...






Add this to my birthday wish list please!