Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's So Very....Beachy

I linked to
yesterday and while I was there, I was catching up on Cheri's amazing DIY projects.

I love her beachy style. I know it's the first day of Fall all and trust me, it's in the 50s here at night so it definitely feels like fall here! So in an attempt to accept "good bye summer", I thought it appropriate to share Cheri's projects which inspire warmth and summer vacation. 


Faux Driftwood Sailboat

The Nautical Captain's Chair

Window Box


Make your own beach glass


She has a lot more creative ideas and great tutorials too! Be sure to pop over and check it out as well as her fun weekly linky parties. Thanks for sharing your clever and inspiring projects, Cheri!
Good bye summer!  9 more months and counting until we meet again.  

Hello Fall!  Don't get me wrong, I love fall scents, beautiful colored leaves, pumpkin patches, hot apple cider, boots and sweaters but I'll miss the warm long days.  What about you?   Favorite time of year?  What do you love or love to hate about Autumn?